Facilities and activities
Nakuru National Park, flamingos, Lake Bogoria, Thomsons Falls, Hellís Gate National Park, et cetera
Maili Saba Camp is conveniently hidden at just a twenty minutes drive from lake Nakuru National Park. Here game viewing can be combined with a quiet pick-nick overlooking the flamingo dotted lake.
The wonders of nature can be visited either at the hot springs of Lake
Bogoria where you can boil your own eggs as is a local custom among Kenyan
visitors to the springs alternatively you can have lunch at the Thomsons
Falls or visit Hell’s Gate National Park near the sweet water of
Lake Navaisha. The Rift Valley provides one of the most breathtaking sceneries
in the world.
Don’t hesitate to ask us to organize your tailor made activity programme since golfing, hiking, biking, horse riding and ballooning are within our reach.
Our services include:
- Ample secure parking
- 24 hour hotel security staff
- On call medical practitioner.
- Laundry services
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant & bar
- Separate exclusive banqueting and meeting facilities up to fifty
- Shuttle service to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Tailor made safari and travel arrangements
- Room service
- Wake up service
- E-mail, fax and telephone facilities
- Dutch, English, German, French and Kiswahili spoken